Best IVF centre in Delhi
Best IVF Centre in Delhi
Sun: 10:00am – 01:00pm
Sun: 10:00am – 01:00pm
Sun: 10:00am – 01:00pm
At Omya, the best IVF Centre in Delhi, India, we offer compassionate and empathetic care at every stage of your parenthood journey as we understand the disappointments and delays taking a physical and emotional toll on you.
Omya Fertility, a globally renowned fertility Centre has always been at the forefront of ethical Fertility treatment. Our IVF specialists have an impeccable reputation for their ethical, compassionate, transparent, and professional clinical approaches and methodologies. We ensure our patients and their families have lifelong trust in us.
Omya presents 30%-35% success rate on the first trial, consulting the best IVF Centre in Delhi like Omya Fertility has proven to be life-changing for several couples who have been trying to conceive a baby for a long time.
The high success rates of Omya Fertility speak about the unprecedented handling of complex and challenging fertility and IVF cases. Omya Fertility takes great pride in offering a friendly and homely environment, complete transparency, highly experienced medical professionals, and confidential treatment protocols.
In Vitro Fertilization or IVF, an Assisted Reproductive Technique (ART) helps bestow couples with babies. While IVF involves different phases of treatment, the procedure is to recover eggs and sperm from the couple that are later allowed to fertilize in vitro enabling the formation of embryos. When the embryo attains optimal maturity, it is implanted into the womb for further development and attainment of pregnancy. This is done at the best IVF Centre in Delhi and elsewhere.
Years of Doctor’s
How Our IVF Centre in Delhi Fulfils the Dreams of Many People?
IVF has revolutionised assisted conception. Advancements in IVF have brought a ray of hope to many aspiring couples.
Omya, the best IVF centre in Delhi, has tremendously progressed and inculcated IVF advanced procedures in successfully treating thousands of couples since its inception.
While every individual is different, And so, are their infertility conditions and treatment modalities. At Omya, we understand this very aspect and provide personalised treatments that are imperative for better IVF outcomes.
Omya stands as a stalwart in the world of IVF treatment and has achieved great heights in a short time.
Some Advanced Facilities at Our IVF Centre in Delhi
Advanced Modular IVF Labs
Omya has a modern, in-house IVF lab, supporting the latest IVF modalities. The labs are ICMR affiliated, helping treat and serve better with precision, safety, and quality.
Omya provides fertility preservation- egg, embryo, and sperm cryopreservation for couples wanting to conceive later or for those who cannot have babies with a self-cycle IVF.
Preimplantation Genetic Testing (PGT)
During IVF, embryo testing for genetic defects can help avoid the transfer of genetically unfit embryos while preventing the passage of genetic and chromosomal anomalies to the child.
Surgical sperm aspiration techniques - TESA, micro TESE
Testicular sperm aspiration through TESA, PESA, and micro TESE surgically extracts sperms directly from the testicles, epididymis, or testicular tissue in men having blocked ducts or ejaculation problems.
LASER Assisted Hatching
The procedure involves artificial hatching of the embryo’s zona pellucida through lasers to optimise implantation chances.
Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
In ICSI, the sperm is directly injected into the egg’s cytoplasm of an IVF procedure, aiding precise fertilisation and addressing major sperm issues.
Connect with the best IVF doctor in Delhi, at Omya. We prioritise safety and quality through well-established labs, ultra-modern infrastructure, patient-friendly environment, and facilities.
Why do you need IVF Treatment?
Some of the conditions where IVF helps treat couples having trouble conceiving naturally are:
- Women with Ovulatory problems – Some women experience ovulation problems, causing low or irregular egg production, ovulation that can further lead to fertilisation issues.
- Endometriosis – IVF is a good option for women struggling with mild to severe endometriosis- a condition where the tissue of the uterine lining grows beyond the uterus disrupting the normal functioning of the uterus.
- Genetic predisposition – If you carry genes that do not help you attain pregnancy naturally or you have a genetic condition that could be passed on to your offspring, then you can choose IVF for conceiving.
- Poor sperm quality – Low sperm count, poor sperm motility, and abnormal sperm morphology may require couples to choose IVF.
- Third-party assisted reproduction — Couples looking for donor options- donor egg/ sperm/ embryo can choose third-party IVF.
Benefits of IVF Treatment in Delhi
The notable benefits of IVF at the best IVF centre in Delhi include:
- Resolves female fertility issues: Blocked fallopian tubes, low ovarian reserve, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), endometriosis, premature ovarian failure (POF), Ovarian cysts, are addressed through IVF fertility treatment.
- Addresses male fertility factors: IVF accommodates advanced procedures like surgical sperm aspiration techniques and intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)- where the most viable sperm is directly injected into the egg’s cytoplasm.
- Treats unexplained infertility: Sometimes, IVF acts as a miracle helping couples with unexplained infertility conceive.
- Answers fertilisation problems: In IVF, the fertilisation occurs in the laboratory or through ICSI that helps resolve fertilisation problems.
- Helps single women and same-sex couples: IVF allows a same-sex couple and a single women to conceive with donor options.
- Helps genetic screening of embryos: The best IVF centre in Delhi and elsewhere will help with Preimplantation genetic testing (PGT) of embryos in IVF that helps detect various inherited diseases and chromosomal abnormalities.
Helps use unused embryos for second IVF pregnancy: In cases of a second IVF attempt or second IVF pregnancy, the embryos remaining from the first IVF cycle can be frozen for later use through cryopreservation methods.
Some Facts About Delhi And IVF Centre in Delhi
- Delhi is the national capital of India. Currently, more than 3 million people stay in Delhi.
- Regarding population, Delhi is the 2nd largest city in India after Mumbai.
- Delhi is part of the National Capital Region (NCR)
- Uttar Pradesh surrounds Delhi to the East, and the other three sides are by Haryana
- Delhi is medically advanced. Thus, people from various cities come here for the medical treatment
- All India Institute Of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) is in Delhi. It is one of the most famous medical colleges and hospitals in Delhi
- In the recent past, the In vitro fertilization (IVF) treatment has grown tremendously in Delhi, India
- There are multiple IVF centres in Delhi so that you can get the best IVF treatment in Delhi
- Omya Fertility is one of the best and most reliable IVF centres in Delhi
- At Omya Fertility, we offer the best IVF treatment at an affordable and reliable cost
Which IVF clinic has the highest success rate in Delhi?
Success rates of IVF are governed by a spectrum of factors such as :
- Maternal age, where the chances of a successful IVF are high when the woman is in her late 20’s or early 30’s
- Stress, smoking, excessive caffeine intake, alcohol consumption, overweight, and sedentary lifestyle are known to impact a successful IVF.
- The IVF success also depends on infertility causes and severity.
Though other factors, like laboratory, treatment modalities, egg and sperm quality, and the doctor's experience can influence IVF success, one can optimise IVF chances in the first time by following a healthy lifestyle.
However, considering the IVF success affecting factors, the IVF success rate at OMYA, the best IVF Centre in Delhi, is above 80%.
What are the prerequisites of IVF?
If you have decided to move ahead with IVF for your fertility treatment, you need to first research the best IVF doctor in Delhi and book an appointment. At Omya Fertility, we take pride in our team of experienced and highly qualified fertility specialists.
Once decided, the doctor and the clinic, the next step is to go through screening tests before the commencement of the IVF procedure at the best IVF clinic in Delhi, that include:
- Ultrasound examination the ovaries response to fertility medications
- Blood tests to determine hormone levels in the blood.
- Uterus Screening
- Semen analysis
- Hysteroscopy to evaluate the internal health status of the reproductive tract
- Mock embryo transfer
- Infectious disease screening
When these evaluations are complete and the conditions seem optimum for IVF, the best IVF doctor in Delhi will inform on when the IVF procedure can commence.
what is the process of IVF In Delhi?
While every step of the IVF needs to be planned well and executed precisely by the best IVF doctor in Delhi, the multi-staged IVF can be described below. Omya Fertility Clinic is touted as the best IVF clinic in Delhi where we follow five distinct steps for the treatment. They include:
STAGE 1Stimulation of Ovaries
The stimulation process begins from the start of your menstrual cycle. The stimulation of ovaries is done with the help of fertility medications of Luteinizing Hormone (LH), and Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH). Your IVF specialist will monitor the entire procedure that exhilarates the ovaries to produce more eggs for fertilization. Since IVF requires the production of multiple eggs during a single cycle, the specialists will first put the patient on fertility drugs to increase the number of eggs produced. Blood tests and routine examinations are consistently done during this period to keep a check on ovulation and the health of the patient.
STAGE 2Retrieval of eggs
Here, the eggs are retrieved from the ovarian follicles using ultrasound techniques. It is a small surgical procedure that involves the use of local anesthesia. Following successful ovulation, follicular aspiration is performed where a suction needle passes through the vagina to reach into an egg-containing follicle of the ovary. Th ultrasound visual guides the doctor to retrieve the eggs and fluids from inside the follicles.
STAGE 3Recovery of sperms
On the very day of egg retrieval, semen samples are collected. The sperms are extracted from the collected semen samples. The infertility doctor, after examining the health and mobility of the sperm, fertilizes it with the retrieved egg to produce embryos.
STAGE 4Process of fertilization
In an environment that is similar to a women’s womb, the eggs and sperms retrieved are fused. They fertilize to form an embryo. Following the successful fertilization, the fertility specialist monitors the embryo to later implant it in the uterus of the female. The doctor might also conduct lab tests on the embryo to check for any kinds of genetic anomalies.
STAGE 5Embryo development and transfer
The embryo is allowed to develop to a 6-8 celled stage. Ideally, by day 5 of fertilization, the embryo would have developed and matured. The Embryo is carefully implanted with the help of a catheter into the uterus of the mother.
Also Read : IVF Process in Hindi
What Can You Expect After the Procedure?
Following the successful implantation of the embryo into the uterus, the patient can get back to their normal daily activities. However, some may experience inflamed ovaries and discomfort for a couple of days post-embryo transfer. Implantation is the next step post-embryo transfer where one may observe symptoms like:
- Fluid or light blood discharge
- Breast Tenderness
- Cramps and bloating
In case post-embryo transfer symptoms get worse, seek immediate medical assistance.
However, two weeks after the successful embryo transfer, hCG blood tests can confirm pregnancy. In case of positive hCG in blood, your fertility specialist will recommend you to an OBGYN.
What Our Clients Say About Our IVF procedure
Even after so many trials we aren't able to have a child. But, Dr. Seema Bajaj helped us out and we had our first baby girl. The happiness you feel after you become a parent is priceless and I am glad that the doctor helped us feel that. Thank you so much Dr. Seema Bajaj. East or west dr. Seema iz best.
Excellent fertility center with expert gynecs. I had a very satisfied and good experience. Would highly recommend.
One of the finest IVF Centre in India. Dr. Seema Bajaj and Dr. Ashima Asnani are very professional and extremely knowledgable. Had a successful result after many tries elsewhere.
Me and my husband came from Niger for IVF treatment .At omya Dr Seema Bajaj is very nice doctor ,caring ,good treatment .we were very happy to meet her.i recommend omya fertility to all couples who want to become parents.Thanks to the whole team for their support
Conceive after 6 year Few months before I had came here for IVF treatment.and got positive results.I am very happy nd I have no words.. Thank u seema mam and Ashima Mam.You both are no less than god to me.It was possible because of you. Thank u so much Seema Mam nd Ashima Mam nd omya fertility staff.
What is the cost of IVF treatment in Delhi?
The total IVF cost in Delhi depends on factors such as:
- The couples’ age,
- Duration of marriage,
- The number of IVF cycles,
- Fertility medications,
- Inclusion of IVF add-ons- ICSI Treatment, Laser Hatching, PGT, and more.
- IVF centre’s facilities,
- Expertise and experience of the best IVF doctor in Delhi.
The estimated cost of a single IVF cycle is generally between Rs. 90,000 to 1,75,000. The IVF Cost In India also differs between patients and clinics.
Omya offers transparent IVF packages with no hidden cost. We avoid “sudden shocks and surprises at the last moment” and ensure your IVF treatment from the best IVF doctor in Delhi stays uninterrupted.
If you want to explore the best IVF treatment in Delhi NCR? Contact our experienced team of medical professionals at Omya Fertility, the best IVF clinic in Delhi NCR.
Precautions required before IVF
- IVF treatment can cause anxiety, nervousness, and stress. Destressing through mediation, maintaining an active routine, and following activity of interest or hobbies. Prepare yourself for the process physically and mentally.
- Have fertility-enhancing foods- fresh green leafy vegetables, and fruits. Avoid junk foods, smoking, and alcohol. Consult your doctor for diet schedules and supplements to be taken before and after IVF.
- Your body and the reproductive system needs to be ready for the IVF procedure through fertility medications that need to be taken on time.
- It is essential to keep yourself fit with regular, light exercises. Regular yoga, walking, or cycling is required to prep up the body for the procedure.
Precautions required after IVF
After an embryo transfer, you will need to take care of certain aspects to enhance your chances of a positive IVF outcome. Fertility specialists at OMYA, the best IVF centre in Delhi, will guide you through the necessary precautions to be taken care of after an IVF procedure.
- Do not indulge in sexual activities
- Do not involve in strenuous activities, including running, jogging, swimming, bending, jumping, or weight lifting, a few days after embryo transfer and even during your pregnancy term.
- Perform light exercises, yoga, and slow walking.
- Do not smoke or consume alcohol and illegal drugs.
- Always keep a positive attitude and avoid negative thoughts.
- Get involved in activities of interest.
Things you need to consider before an IVF
Every stage of IVF needs utmost caution and precision. Considerations before the embryo transfer includes:
- Carefully managed and monitored hormonal supplementation, medications, and injections support you through the IVF treatment.
- One should get a thorough check-up before considering infertility treatment to know the internal conditions.
- Considering blastocyst culture allows more time to monitor the embryos for transfer.
- Preimplantation genetic testing (PGT) of the embryos checks the embryos for chromosomal abnormalities and other genetic mutations that can cause implantation failure.
- Assisted hatching if required can be opted to change the embryo lining for optimal implantation.
- Embryo freezing helps freeze the embryos for later use.
- You will need to set aside a good medical plan with good investments since IVF treatments aren’t cheap.
- Researching the best IVF clinic in Delhi is crucial before moving ahead with the IVF treatment.
- IVF is a time-intensive procedure and requires the patient to have a realistic outlook.
- IVF is safe and effective as a fertility treatment procedure. However, if you experience side effects or complications during, or after the procedure, talk to your doctor about it in detail.
- IVF success rate is 30-35% in the first round, so there are chances of the procedure failing, however that doesn’t mean you need to lose hope altogether.
While you will be guided about IVF procedure by the best IVF doctor in Delhi according to your condition and requirement, knowing every minute detail and clearing your doubts before the procedure is essential.
Also Read : How Many Injections For IVF Treatment
Risks involved in IVF
Consulting the best IVF centre in Delhi is crucial, especially if you want to minimise the risks that come with assistive reproductive technology like:
- In very rare cases, retrieval of eggs carries risks of bleeding or infection.
- IVF can cause multiple pregnancies- twins or triplets, increasing the risk of premature delivery and low birth weight.
- Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome can occur during ovarian stimulation procedures where ovaries become inflamed and painful.
- IVF does carry equal risks of miscarriage as in normal pregnancy.
How Omya IVF Centre is Helpful
- Omya has a team of experienced and resourceful medical professionals who are the most trusted and respected names in the world of IVF treatment. They expertise in conducting and performing innovative and productive fertility treatments.
- The medical fraternity at Omya, the best IVF centre in Delhi, has access to the latest, state-of-the-art infrastructure and equipment.
- The fertility treatment processes at Omya Fertility conform to international standards, delivering the best parenthood experience to every patient or couple.
- Our teams also guide you with the best nutrition and exercising tips and precautions through your parenthood journey.
- We, at Omya Fertility, thoughtfully plan and execute holistic fertility treatment programs to improve chances of a successful and hassle-free pregnancy.
Why BOOK AN APPOINTMENT with us?
Omya houses the best IVF doctor in Delhi endorsing transparency and sincerity as the basic principles of our work. At Omya Fertility, we understand that infertility treatment can be difficult and challenging. And so, our team provides personal guidance and counselling sessions, smoothing this arduous journey.
We ensure to keep you informed throughout the fertility treatment so you are fully aware of what to expect. Omya Fertility, the best IVF clinic in Delhi, offers the highest success rates while maintaining the highest standards of ethical, medical and scientific principles. We check the number of embryos to be transferred by following a strict code of conduct to deter multiple births and ensuring the mother and unborn child are safe.
The IVF laboratory at Omya Fertility is well-equipped with cutting edge technology- BioClad hygienic wall cladding, modular operating theatres, superior laminar airflow systems, sterilised environment, and zero contamination zones. Infrastructure at Omya is ultra-modern, safe, and fully functional ensuring all infertility treatments under one roof.
Omya is one of the best IVF centre in Delhi. As the best IVF centre in Delhi we offer compassionate and empathetic care at every stage of your parenthood journey so that you and your partner are in the best frame of mind and body to deliver a healthy baby.
Most health insurance plans and policies don’t cover the cost of Assisted reproductive technology (ART) procedures such as IVF treatments. However, a few eminent insurance companies have now started to include IVF treatment to their clients. Furthermore, some of the insurance companies are offering cashless facilities to their clients for covering the maternity expenses of the first two children.
In other words, you may access health insurance plans and policies from these insurance providers to cover for diagnosis, hormone assessment, anesthesia, operation theatre expenses, etc. However, fertility drugs and medicines are usually not covered by health insurance companies.
The estimated cost of a single IVF cycle is generally between Rs. 90,000 to 1,75,000 though it may vary. This cost only includes the fertilisation process that is induced with the gametes of the couples. It doesn’t include any advanced or additional fertility treatments such as FET, PGS, ICSI, Laser Hatching, Embryo Glue and others.
The estimated success rate of IVF treatment is approximately 60 – 65 percent for women under the age of 35 years, 45-55 percent for women in the age group of 36-40 years, and 30-40 percent for women in the age group of 41-45 years or more.
As pioneers of IVF fertility in India, Omya Fertility has impeccable reputation and expertise spanning more than a decade. Below is a glance at our success rates for 4,500 frozen embryo transfers (FET).
Till date, millions of healthy and happy babies have been born through IVF procedures across the globe. According to research and evidence, the risk of IVF babies with birth defects is the same as with normal deliveries.
India is becoming a popular destination for infertility treatments, including IVF. Omya Fertility Centre in Delhi, India, is one of the most prominent and best IVF centres in Delhi. Omya has high regard for quality treatments and patient care.
The centre has a well-established infrastructure, state-of-the-art facilities, highly qualified specialists, and skilled staff that work dedicatedly, contributing to a comprehensive treatment.
If you are in Delhi and looking for a fertility CLinic with the highest success rate, you must connect with the fertility specialists at Omya Fertility Centre.
They have high success rates for IUI, IVF, and ICSI treatments. Their experienced specialists can diligently handle complicated fertility cases and give the best fertility outcomes.
Delhi, the capital of India, is a national centre for various hospitals and fertility clinics. Many clinics assure you high IVF success. Omya Fertility Centre in Delhi has success rates of more than 80%.
The clinic, headed by Dr. Seema Bajaj, passionately works to help couples battling infertility. Omya, the best IVF centre in Delhi, gives personalised care, ensuring you the best holistic fertility treatment in Delhi.
There are many factors that determine whether or not a patient is suitable for IVF treatment. The ideal candidates are those suffering from or diagnosed with:
- Low sperm count
- Low sperm motility
- Ovulation disorders
- Problems with the fallopian tubes or uterus
- Sperm unable to survive or penetrate in the cervical mucus
- Unexplained or other reproductive issues
- Multiple failed cycles of IUI
The process of in vitro fertilisation stimulation can last for 9 to 10 days. After the egg pickup the embryo(s) will be implanted between 2-5 days or the embryos may be frozen to be transferred next cycle . However, not every patient gets successful on their very first IVF attempt and it’s common for patients to go through multiple IVF cycles before they finally experience pregnancy.
The fertility specialist may recommend you to follow some guidelines to enhance your chances before and during the IVF process and into your pregnancy.
- Smoking : The fertility specialist will ask both partners to abstain from smoking or chewing tobacco for at least three months before they start an IVF cycle and before the induction of ovulation occurs. This is because the harmful effects of tobacco are known to be toxic and harmful for the fertility of a man and a woman’s eggs.
- Alcohol : Both partners in a relationship should abstain from alcohol at the outset of IVF treatment and until the pregnancy test, and till the birth of the child if pregnant.
- Medications : It is important for both the male and the female partner to fully disclose the use of any prescription or over-the-counter medications. This is simply because some medications may interfere with embryo transference, the prescribed fertility medication, etc. and some medications may not be safe to take before surgery.
- Supplements : Herbal, bodybuilding, and other supplements are completely prohibited during the IVF process.
- Vigorous exercise : Intense physical activities such as weightlifting, running, or aerobics are prohibited during the stage of ovarian stimulation and until the pregnancy test, and until the birth of the child if pregnant.
The Cost of IVF in Delhi depends on various factors, including the individual’s infertility condition, age, ovarian reserve, quality gametes, medication cost, and more.
Though the price of IVF treatment in Delhi varies from clinic to clinic and individually, the approximate basic IVF cost, excluding the fertility medications, injections, and consultation fees, is Rs. 40,000 onwards.
If you are in Delhi, India, and looking for the best IVF doctor in Delhi, you must consult Dr. Seema Bajaj. Dr. Seema Bajaj understands every patient’s concern and conducts a detailed examination to devise the best treatment plant that gives optimum results.
Dr. Seema Bajaj, the founder of Omya fertility Centre, passionately works toward improving women’s health and fertility status. She is extremely dedicated while training herself in various fertility treatments and IVF to give personalised treatment for your fertility concern. She is the best IVF doctor in Delhi.