Best IVF Centre in Delhi
At Omya, the best IVF Centre in Delhi, India, we offer compassionate and empathetic care at every stage of your parenthood journey as we understand the disappointments and delays taking a physical and emotional toll on you.
Omya Fertility, a globally renowned fertility Centre has always been at the forefront of ethical Fertility treatment. Our IVF specialists have an impeccable reputation for their ethical, compassionate, transparent, and professional clinical approaches and methodologies. We ensure our patients and their families have lifelong trust in us.
Omya presents 30%-35% success rate on the first trial, consulting the best IVF Centre in Delhi like Omya Fertility has proven to be life-changing for several couples who have been trying to conceive a baby for a long time.
The high success rates of Omya Fertility speak about the unprecedented handling of complex and challenging fertility and IVF cases. Omya Fertility takes great pride in offering a friendly and homely environment, complete transparency, highly experienced medical professionals, and confidential treatment protocols.
In Vitro Fertilization or IVF, an Assisted Reproductive Technique (ART) helps bestow couples with babies. While IVF involves different phases of treatment, the procedure is to recover eggs and sperm from the couple that are later allowed to fertilize in vitro enabling the formation of embryos. When the embryo attains optimal maturity, it is implanted into the womb for further development and attainment of pregnancy. This is done at the best IVF Centre in Delhi and elsewhere.
Years of Doctor’s
Why do you need IVF Treatment?
Some of the conditions where IVF helps treat couples having trouble conceiving naturally are:
- Women with irregular ovulation – Some women face problems during ovulation, this may cause lack of enough eggs needed for fertilization or irregular menstrual cycle and ovulation.
- Endometriosis – Endometriosis is a condition where the tissue of the uterine lining grows beyond the uterus disrupting the normal functioning of the uterus. IVF is a good option if you struggle with a severe endometriosis.
- Genetic issues – Genetics play an important role while reproduction. If you carry genes that do not help you attain pregnancy naturally or have genetic anomalies that you could pass on to your offspring, then you can opt for IVF.
- Poor sperm quality – Decreased sperm count, poor sperm motility, or abnormal sperm morphology are also the reasons as to why couples choose IVF.
- Third-party assisted reproduction — Single parents can choose IVF with donor or surrogacy options to have children.
Benefits of IVF Treatment in Delhi
Omya fertility center, the best IVF Centre in Delhi, has helped many couples have a child. The other notable benefits of IVF include:
- Resolves many causes of infertility in women: Fertility concerns in women, like blocked fallopian tubes, low ovarian reserve, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), endometriosis, premature ovarian failure (POF), Ovarian cysts, are addressed through IVF fertility treatment.
- Addresses male fertility factors: IVF accommodates advanced procedures like intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)- where the most viable sperm is directly injected into the egg’s cytoplasm. Surgical sperm aspiration procedures also help resolve major male fertility factors.
- Treats unexplained infertility: 1 out of 6 infertility cases have no reasons or explained causes. Sometimes, IVF acts as a miracle helping couples with unexplained infertility conceive.
- Answers fertilization problems: Some couples may not be able to get pregnant due to fertilization failures. In IVF, the fertilization occurs in the laboratory or can be through ICSI that helps resolve such problems.
- Helps single women and same-sex couples: IVF allows a same-sex couple and a single woman to have children with donor or surrogacy options.
- Helps screen embryos for inherited disorders: The best IVF center in Delhi and elsewhere will help with Preimplantation genetic diagnosis/ screening (PGD/S) in IVF that helps detect various inherited diseases and chromosomal abnormalities in the embryos. Hence, only the chromosomally fit embryos can be chosen for transfer.
- Helps use unused embryos for second IVF pregnancy: In cases of a second IVF attempt or second IVF pregnancy, the embryos remaining from the first IVF cycle can be frozen and used with embryo freezing techniques. One can also donate unused embryos for research purposes.
Which IVF clinic has the highest success rate in Delhi?
Success rates of IVF are governed by a spectrum of influencing factors such as :
- Maternal age: Higher chances of IVF success are when the woman is in her late 20’s or early 30’s. Over the age of 35, the quantity and quality of eggs may be affected, decreasing the IVF success.
- Stress and lifestyle factors: Stress, habits like smoking, excessive use of caffeine, alcohol consumption, being overweight, and sedentary lifestyle are known to impact a successful IVF.
- Infertility problems: The IVF success also depends on the infertility causes and severity.
Different circumstances, such as laboratory facilities, treatment approaches, quality of eggs, sperms,and experience of the doctors influencing IVF success. You can make the IVF successful the first time by following a healthy lifestyle. However, inclusive of the factors affecting the IVF success criteria, at OMYA, the IVF success rate at the best IVF Centre in Delhi, is above 75%.
What are the prerequisites of IVF?
If you have decided to move ahead with IVF for your fertility treatment, you need to first research the best IVF doctor in Delhi and book an appointment. At Omya Fertility, we take pride in our team of experienced and highly qualified fertility specialists.
Once you have decided on a doctor and the clinic, the next step is to undergo a thorough screening to assess whether you are fit for the treatment or not.
When you have decided to go through IVF and have decided on the best IVF clinic in Delhi, there are certain screenings that a couple will have to undergo before the commencement of the IVF procedure. Some of the common tests and screenings include:
- Ovary functionality test: Ultrasound examining the response of ovaries to fertility medications and Blood tests. They help determine the hormone levels in the blood.
- Semen analysis: The doctor will conduct this test as a part of fertility examination before the IVF procedure.
- Hysteroscopy: Evaluates the internal health status of the reproductive tract through a camera guided device.
- Mock embryo transfer
- Infectious disease screening
- Uterine examination
When these evaluations are complete and the conditions seem ideal for IVF, the doctor will inform on when to commence the IVF procedure. These evaluations help the doctor understand your condition better post which a personalized IVF treatment plan will be devised.
what is the process of IVF In Delhi?
While every step of the IVF needs to be planned well and executed precisely by the best IVF doctor in Delhi, the multi-staged IVF can be described below. Omya Fertility Clinic is touted as the best IVF clinic in Delhi where we follow five distinct steps for the treatment. They include:
STAGE 1Stimulation of Ovaries
The stimulation process begins from the start of your menstrual cycle. The stimulation of ovaries is done with the help of fertility medications of Luteinizing Hormone (LH), and Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH). Your IVF specialist will monitor the entire procedure that exhilarates the ovaries to produce more eggs for fertilization. Since IVF requires the production of multiple eggs during a single cycle, the specialists will first put the patient on fertility drugs to increase the number of eggs produced. Blood tests and routine examinations are consistently done during this period to keep a check on ovulation and the health of the patient.
STAGE 2Retrieval of eggs
Here, the eggs are retrieved from the ovarian follicles using ultrasound techniques. It is a small surgical procedure that involves the use of local anesthesia. Following successful ovulation, follicular aspiration is performed where a suction needle passes through the vagina to reach into an egg-containing follicle of the ovary. Th ultrasound visual guides the doctor to retrieve the eggs and fluids from inside the follicles.
STAGE 3Recovery of sperms
On the very day of egg retrieval, semen samples are collected. The sperms are extracted from the collected semen samples. The infertility doctor, after examining the health and mobility of the sperm, fertilizes it with the retrieved egg to produce embryos.
STAGE 4Process of fertilization
In an environment that is similar to a women’s womb, the eggs and sperms retrieved are fused. They fertilize to form an embryo. Following the successful fertilization, the fertility specialist monitors the embryo to later implant it in the uterus of the female. The doctor might also conduct lab tests on the embryo to check for any kinds of genetic anomalies.
STAGE 5Embryo development and transfer
The embryo is allowed to develop to a 6-8 celled stage. Ideally, by day 5 of fertilization, the embryo would have developed and matured. The Embryo is carefully implanted with the help of a catheter into the uterus of the mother.
What Can You Expect After the Procedure?
Following the successful implantation of the embryo into the uterus, the patient is allowed to get back to their normal daily activities. However, some patients experience enlarged ovaries and discomfort for a day or two after the embryo transfer. Implantation is the next step after embryo transfer where one may observe symptoms like:
- Fluid or light blood discharge
- Breast Tenderness
- Cramps and bloating
In case post-embryo transfer symptoms get worse, you will need to consult your doctor for immediate medical assistance.
After two weeks of the successful embryo transfer, your doctor will conduct blood tests to confirm pregnancy. If your blood tests are positive, your fertility specialist will then recommend you to an OBGYN.
What Our Clients Say About Our IVF procedure
Even after so many trials we aren't able to have a child. But, Dr. Seema Bajaj helped us out and we had our first baby girl. The happiness you feel after you become a parent is priceless and I am glad that the doctor helped us feel that. Thank you so much Dr. Seema Bajaj. East or west dr. Seema iz best.
Excellent fertility center with expert gynecs. I had a very satisfied and good experience. Would highly recommend.
One of the finest IVF Centre in India. Dr. Seema Bajaj and Dr. Ashima Asnani are very professional and extremely knowledgable. Had a successful result after many tries elsewhere.
Me and my husband came from Niger for IVF treatment .At omya Dr Seema Bajaj is very nice doctor ,caring ,good treatment .we were very happy to meet her.i recommend omya fertility to all couples who want to become parents.Thanks to the whole team for their support
Conceive after 6 year Few months before I had came here for IVF treatment.and got positive results.I am very happy nd I have no words.. Thank u seema mam and Ashima Mam.You both are no less than god to me.It was possible because of you. Thank u so much Seema Mam nd Ashima Mam nd omya fertility staff.
What is the cost of IVF treatment in Delhi?
The estimated cost of a single IVF cycle is generally between Rs. 90,000 to 1,75,000 though it may vary. The total IVF cost in Delhi depends upon many factors such as:
- The couples’ age,
- Duration of marriage or union,
- The number of IVF cycles,
- Fertility injections, and other fertility drugs
- Other advanced IVF procedures like ICSI Treatment, Laser Hatching, PGD/S, and more.
The total IVF cost in Delhi also depends upon the infrastructure and facilities provided by the individual center, qualifications, and expertise of the best IVF doctor in Delhi.
The IVF Cost In India is generally varies between patients. At Omya, the best IVF Centre in Delhi, we have very transparent IVF packages with no hidden cost to avoid “sudden shocks and surprises at the last moment”. We will always ensure that your IVF treatment from the best IVF doctor in Delhi stays uninterrupted.
Want to explore the best IVF treatment in Delhi NCR? Contact our experienced team of medical professionals now at Omya Fertility, the best IVF clinic in Delhi NCR. Find out how we can assist you just like the thousands of infertile couples who have been treated by our experienced and qualified fertility specialists.
Precautions required before IVF
- Calm yourself and keep yourself away from stress: IVF treatment can get you anxious, nervous, and stressed. Destressing by mediation, maintaining an active routine, exercising, following your activity of interest or hobbies, and preparing yourself for the process physically and mentally is essential.
- Have a healthy diet: Have fertility-enhancing foods, fresh green leafy vegetables, and fruits. Avoid junk foods, smoking, and alcohol. Consult your doctor for diet schedules and supplements to be taken before and after IVF.
- Take your prescribed medications: Your body and the reproductive system needs to be ready for the IVF procedure through fertility medications that need to be taken on time.
- Moderate exercising is good: It is essential to keep yourself fit with regular, light exercises. Regular yoga, walking, or cycling is required to prep up the body for the procedure.
Precautions required after IVF
After an embryo transfer, you will need to take care of certain aspects to enhance your chances of a positive IVF outcome. Fertility specialists at OMYA, the best IVF centre in Delhi, will guide you through the necessary precautions to be taken care of after an IVF procedure.
- Do not indulge in sexual activities: Avoid sexual activities for two weeks post embryo transfer.
- Avoid strenuous activities: Do not indulge in physical activities, including running, jogging, swimming, bending, jumping, or weight lifting, a few days after embryo transfer and even during your pregnancy term. However, you can continue with light exercises, slow walking, devoid of excess strain and pressure.
- Lifestyle changes: Necessary lifestyle changes includes a strict no to smoking, alcohol, and illegal drugs.
- Have a positive approach: Anxiety is common, especially after an embryo transfer. Always keep a positive attitude, have a good mood, do things that interest you or make you happy. And yes! Do not get involved in negative conversations and believe in any rumors about fertility or pregnancy.
Things you need to consider before an IVF
Every stage of IVF needs utmost caution and precision. Considerations before the embryo transfer includes:
- Carefully managed and monitored hormonal supplementation, medications, and injections support you through the IVF treatment.
- One should get a thorough check-up before considering this infertility treatment to ensure if they are physically fit or ideal for the treatment or not.
- Considering blastocyst culture allows more time to monitor the embryos and allows the embryologists to choose more viable embryos for transfer.
- Genetic screening of the embryo via preimplantation genetic screening (PGS) checks the embryos for chromosomal abnormalities and other genetic mutations that can cause implantation failure.
- Assisted hatching if required can be opted to change the embryo lining for optimal implantation.
- Embryo freezing can be chosen to freeze the embryos for later use.
- You will need to set aside a good medical plan with good investments since IVF treatments aren’t cheap.
- Researching the best IVF clinic in Delhi is crucial to ensure higher success rates. You will also need to check the clinic’s past history and patient reviews.
- It is a time-intensive procedure and requires the patient to have a realistic outlook.
- You will experience side effects or complications after the procedure but ensure that you talk to your doctor about it in detail.
- IVF success rate is of 30-35% in the first round, so there are chances of the procedure failing, however that doesn’t mean you need to lose hope altogether.
While you will be guided about IVF procedure by the best IVF doctor in Delhi according to your condition and requirement, knowing every minute detail and clearing your doubts before the procedure is essential.
Risks involved in IVF
Consulting the best IVF centre in Delhi is crucial, especially if you want to minimize the risks and complications that come with this assistive reproductive technology. Some of the possible complications are:
- In very rare cases, retrieval of eggs carries risks of bleeding or infection.
- IVF can sometimes cause multiple pregnancies, especially twins or triplets, which can, in turn, increase the risk of premature delivery and low birth weight.
- Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome can occur during ovarian stimulation procedures where ovaries become painful and inflamed.
- IVF does carry equal risks of miscarriage as in normal pregnancy. In fact, IVF has heightened risks of miscarriage.
- A study shows that the chances of ectopic pregnancy with IVF are around 2-5%. Ectopic pregnancy is when the embryo gets implanted outside the uterus.
How Omya IVF Centre is Helpful
Our teams of experienced and resourceful medical professionals are some of the most trusted and respected names in the world of IVF treatment. Our world-class fertility specialists, embryologists, lab technicians, nurses, and other medical professionals have access to the latest, state-of-the-art infrastructure and equipment. They have rich expertise in conducting diagnostic tests and performing innovative and productive fertility treatments to help couples achieve parenthood.
The fertility treatment processes at Omya Fertility conform to the highest international standards and each one at Omya Fertility is committed to deliver the best parenthood experience to every patient or couple.
Our teams also guide you with the best nutrition tips and precautions so that you don’t face any complications during the critical early stages of pregnancy and parenthood journey. Our thoughtfully planned, and executed mind and body wellness programs help improve chances of a successful and hassle-free pregnancy.
Why BOOK AN APPOINTMENT with us?
Our team of best IVF doctors emphasize transparency and sincerity as the basic principles of our work. At Omya Fertility, we understand that infertility treatment can be extremely difficult and challenging for couples and their loved ones. This is the biggest reason why our team focuses on guiding and counseling couples aspiring to realize their long-cherished desire to become proud parents.
We ensure to keep you informed throughout the fertility treatment so you are fully aware of what to expect. Omya Fertility offers the best success rates while keeping your journey to parenthood hassle-free, smooth, quick, and delightful.
Omya Fertility has always emphasized on creating and maintaining the highest standards of ethical, medical and scientific principles. Omya provides best infertility treatment in delhi. Omya Fertility follows a strict code of conduct in place to deter multiple births so both the mother and the unborn child are safe and healthy by ensuring the number of embryos to be transferred.
The IVF laboratory at Omya Fertility is well-equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure such as BioClad hygienic wall cladding, modular operating theaters, superior laminar airflow systems, sterilized environment, zero contamination, and advanced medical gas systems and lighting gears. All facilities, equipment, and devices at Omya Fertility are ultra-modern, safe, and fully functional. The Modular IVF laboratory and operating theater at Omya Fertility with cutting-edge technology ensures all infertility treatments under one roof.
Omya is one of the best IVF centre in Delhi. As the best IVF centre in Delhi we offer compassionate and empathetic care at every stage of your parenthood journey so that you and your partner are in the best frame of mind and body to deliver a healthy baby.
Most health insurance plans and policies don’t cover the cost of Assisted reproductive technology (ART) procedures such as IVF treatments. However, a few eminent insurance companies have now started to include IVF treatment to their clients. Furthermore, some of the insurance companies are offering cashless facilities to their clients for covering the maternity expenses of the first two children.
In other words, you may access health insurance plans and policies from these insurance providers to cover for diagnosis, hormone assessment, anesthesia, operation theatre expenses, etc. However, fertility drugs and medicines are usually not covered by health insurance companies.
The estimated cost of a single IVF cycle is generally between Rs. 90,000 to 1,75,000 though it may vary. This cost only includes the fertilisation process that is induced with the gametes of the couples. It doesn’t include any advanced or additional fertility treatments such as FET, PGS, ICSI, Laser Hatching, Embryo Glue and others.
The estimated success rate of IVF treatment is approximately 60 – 65 percent for women under the age of 35 years, 45-55 percent for women in the age group of 36-40 years, and 30-40 percent for women in the age group of 41-45 years or more.
As pioneers of IVF fertility in India, Omya Fertility has impeccable reputation and expertise spanning more than a decade. Below is a glance at our success rates for 4,500 frozen embryo transfers (FET).
Till date, millions of healthy and happy babies have been born through IVF procedures across the globe. According to research and evidence, the risk of IVF babies with birth defects is the same as with normal deliveries.
India is becoming a popular destination for infertility treatments, including IVF. Omya Fertility Centre in Delhi, India, is one of the most prominent and best IVF centres in Delhi. Omya has high regard for quality treatments and patient care.
The centre has a well-established infrastructure, state-of-the-art facilities, highly qualified specialists, and skilled staff that work dedicatedly, contributing to a comprehensive treatment.
If you are in Delhi and looking for a fertility CLinic with the highest success rate, you must connect with the fertility specialists at Omya Fertility Centre.
They have high success rates for IUI, IVF, and ICSI treatments. Their experienced specialists can diligently handle complicated fertility cases and give the best fertility outcomes.
Delhi, the capital of India, is a national centre for various hospitals and fertility clinics. Many clinics assure you high IVF success. Omya Fertility Centre in Delhi has success rates of more than 80%.
The clinic, headed by Dr. Seema Bajaj, passionately works to help couples battling infertility. Omya, the best IVF centre in Delhi, gives personalised care, ensuring you the best holistic fertility treatment in Delhi.
There are many factors that determine whether or not a patient is suitable for IVF treatment. The ideal candidates are those suffering from or diagnosed with:
- Low sperm count
- Low sperm motility
- Ovulation disorders
- Problems with the fallopian tubes or uterus
- Sperm unable to survive or penetrate in the cervical mucus
- Unexplained or other reproductive issues
- Multiple failed cycles of IUI
The process of in vitro fertilisation stimulation can last for 9 to 10 days. After the egg pickup the embryo(s) will be implanted between 2-5 days or the embryos may be frozen to be transferred next cycle . However, not every patient gets successful on their very first IVF attempt and it’s common for patients to go through multiple IVF cycles before they finally experience pregnancy.
The fertility specialist may recommend you to follow some guidelines to enhance your chances before and during the IVF process and into your pregnancy.
- Smoking : The fertility specialist will ask both partners to abstain from smoking or chewing tobacco for at least three months before they start an IVF cycle and before the induction of ovulation occurs. This is because the harmful effects of tobacco are known to be toxic and harmful for the fertility of a man and a woman’s eggs.
- Alcohol : Both partners in a relationship should abstain from alcohol at the outset of IVF treatment and until the pregnancy test, and till the birth of the child if pregnant.
- Medications : It is important for both the male and the female partner to fully disclose the use of any prescription or over-the-counter medications. This is simply because some medications may interfere with embryo transference, the prescribed fertility medication, etc. and some medications may not be safe to take before surgery.
- Supplements : Herbal, bodybuilding, and other supplements are completely prohibited during the IVF process.
- Vigorous exercise : Intense physical activities such as weightlifting, running, or aerobics are prohibited during the stage of ovarian stimulation and until the pregnancy test, and until the birth of the child if pregnant.
The Cost of IVF in Delhi depends on various factors, including the individual’s infertility condition, age, ovarian reserve, quality gametes, medication cost, and more.
Though the price of IVF treatment in Delhi varies from clinic to clinic and individually, the approximate basic IVF cost, excluding the fertility medications, injections, and consultation fees, is Rs. 40,000 onwards.
If you are in Delhi, India, and looking for the best IVF doctor in Delhi, you must consult Dr. Seema Bajaj. Dr. Seema Bajaj understands every patient’s concern and conducts a detailed examination to devise the best treatment plant that gives optimum results.
Dr. Seema Bajaj, the founder of Omya fertility Centre, passionately works toward improving women’s health and fertility status. She is extremely dedicated while training herself in various fertility treatments and IVF to give personalised treatment for your fertility concern. She is the best IVF doctor in Delhi.