IVF centre in Delhi
Best IVF Centre in Delhi
At Omya Fertility, we do understand that the disappointments and delays you have faced till now may have taken a toll on you, physically and emotionally. As the best IVF centre in Delhi, India we offer compassionate and empathetic care at every stage of your parenthood journey so that you and your partner are in the best frame of mind and body to deliver a healthy baby.
Omya Fertility is a nationally and globally renowned fertility centre that has always been at the forefront of ethical Fertility treatment. Our IVF specialists have an impeccable reputation for their ethical, compassionate, transparent, and professional clinical approaches and methodologies. We safeguard the interests and lives of our patients by strictly establishing and enforcing ethical guidelines, so our patients and their families have lifelong trust in us. At Omya Fertility, we don’t want our patients to waste their hard-earned money and hopes on unnecessary or dangerous procedures. This helps our patients avoid exhaustion, desperation, and frustration during their parenthood journey.
The success rates of Omya Fertility are way higher than a big majority of fertility clinics and hospitals in Delhi, India and even when compared with top fertility clinics and hospitals in India and abroad, especially when it comes to challenging cases such as multiple IVF failure cases. At Omya Fertility, we take great pride in offering a friendly and homely environment, complete transparency in treatment, a compassionate team of medical professionals, and confidential treatment procedures.
The procedure is more predominant in urban parts of India compared to the rural ones, basically because of the accessible treatment options around there. With a 30%-35% success rate on the first trial, consulting the best IVF centre in Delhi like Omya Fertility has proven to be life-changing for several couples who have been trying to conceive a baby for a long time.
In Vitro Fertilization or IVF is an Assisted Reproductive Technique (ART) that can help bestow couples with babies. While IVF involves different phases of treatment, the procedure is to recover eggs and sperm from the couple that are later allowed to fertilize in vitro enabling the formation of embryos. When the embryo attains optimal maturity, it is implanted into the womb for further development and attainment of pregnancy. This is done at the best IVF centre in Delhi and elsewhere.
Years of Doctor’s
Why do you need IVF Treatment?
Some of the conditions where IVF acts as a treatment for couples who have trouble conceiving naturally are explained below.
- Women with irregular ovulation – Some women face problems during ovulation, this may lead to lack of enough eggs needed for fertilization or You have an irregular menstrual cycle and ovulation.
- Endometriosis – Endometriosis is a condition where the tissue of the uterine lining grows beyond the uterus disrupting the normal functioning of the uterus. IVF is a good option if you struggle with a severe condition of endometriosis.
- Genetic issues – Genetics play an important role while reproduction. If you carry genes that do not help you attain pregnancy naturally, then you can opt for IVF or You struggle with genetic anomalies that you could pass on to your offspring.
- Poor sperm quality – Decreased sperm count, poor quality of sperm are also the reasons as to why couples choose IVF. You can opt for IVF if your male partner has poor-quality sperm with lacking mobility.
- IVF can be a good option for people considering to be single parents.
Benefits of IVF Treatment in Delhi
Omya fertility center, the best IVF center in Delhi, has helped many couples have a child, which was otherwise difficult due to various fertility problems. The following are the noted benefits of IVF.
- Resolves many causes of infertility in women : Fertility concerns in women, like blocked fallopian tubes, low ovarian reserve, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), endometriosis, premature ovarian failure (POF), Ovarian cysts, are addressed through IVF fertility treatment.
- Addresses male fertility factors : IVF accommodates advanced procedures like intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)- where the most viable sperm is directly injected into the egg’s cytoplasm, and surgical sperm aspiration procedures. These techniques can help resolve major male fertility factors.
- Treats unexplained infertility : 1 out of 6 infertility cases have no reasons for infertility. Sometimes, IVF acts as a miracle while helping couples with unexplained infertility have children.
- Answers fertilization problems : Some couples may not be able to get pregnant due to fertilization failures in the fallopian tubes. IVF- where fertilization occurs in the laboratory or ICSI- a direct fertilization technique uncovers such problems.
- Helps single women and same-sex couples: IVF allows a same-sex couple and a single woman to have children with donor or surrogacy options.
- Helps screen embryos for inherited disorders : IVF allows you to test embryos before transfer. The best IVF center in Delhi and elsewhere will help you with Preimplantation genetic diagnosis/ screening (PGD/S) that helps detect various inherited diseases and chromosomal abnormalities in the embryos. Hence, only the chromosomally fit embryos can be chosen for transfer.
- Helps use unused embryos for second IVF pregnancy : In cases of a second IVF attempt or second IVF pregnancy, the remaining embryos from the first IVF cycle can be frozen and used with embryo freezing techniques. One can also donate unused embryos for research purposes.
Which IVF clinic has the highest success rate in Delhi?
Success rates of IVF are governed by a spectrum of influencing factors such as :
- Maternal age - Higher chances of IVF success are when the woman is in her late 20’s or early 30’s. Over the age of 35, the quantity and quality of eggs may be affected, decreasing the IVF success.
- Stress and lifestyle factors - Stress, habits like smoking, excessive use of caffeine, alcohol consumption, being overweight, and less physical activities are known to impact a successful IVF.
- Infertility problems - The success of an IVF also depends on the reasons causing infertility.
There are also different circumstances like laboratory facilities, treatment approaches, quality of eggs, sperms, experience of the doctors and trained staff influencing IVF and it’s success. However, inclusive of the factors affecting the IVF success criteria, at OMYA, the best IVF centre in Delhi, the IVF success rate is above 75%.
What are the prerequisites of IVF?
If you have decided in your mind that IVF is the only ray of hope for getting pregnant, you need to first research the best IVF doctor in Delhi and book an appointment. At Omya Fertility, we take pride in our team of experienced and highly qualified fertility specialists.
Once you have decided on a doctor and the clinic, the next step is to undergo a thorough screening to assess whether you are fit for the treatment or not.
When you have decided to go through IVF and have decided on the best IVF clinic in Delhi as well, there are certain screenings that a couple will have to undergo before the commencement of the IVF procedure. Some of the common tests and screenings include:
Ovary functionality test: Ultrasound that examines the response of ovaries to fertility medications and Blood tests that determine the hormone levels in the blood are performed.
- Semen analysis: The doctor will conduct this test as a part of fertility examination before the IVF procedure.
- Hysteroscopy: The status of the internal lining of the uterus is known through this camera guided examination.
- Mock embryo transfer
- Infectious disease screening
- Uterine examination
When these evaluations are complete and the conditions seem ideal for IVF, the doctor will inform accordingly to start the IVF process.
Following the tests, it becomes easier for the IVF specialist to give you better answers about the treatment and how they can align the same to the needs of your body. If you are confused about how to move forward, sit down with your doctor and have an open and transparent conversation about the same to prepare yourself for the journey, both mentally and physically.
what is the process of IVF In Delhi?
While every step of the IVF needs to be planned well and executed precisely by the best IVF doctor in Delhi, the multi-staged IVF can be described below. Touted as the best IVF clinic in Delhi, at Omya Fertility Clinic, we follow five distinct steps for the treatment. They include:
STAGE 1Stimulation of Ovaries
The stimulation process begins from the start of your menstrual cycle. The stimulation of ovaries is done with the help of medications, hormonal shots of Luteinizing Hormone (LH), and Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH). Your IVF specialist will monitor the entire procedure that exhilarates the ovaries to produce more eggs for fertilization. Since IVF requires the production of multiple eggs during a single cycle, the specialists will first put the patient on fertility drugs to increase the number of eggs produced. Blood tests and routine examinations are consistently done during this period to keep a check on ovulation and the health of the patient.
STAGE 2Retrieval of eggs
Here, the eggs are retrieved from the ovaries using ultrasound techniques. It is a small surgical procedure that involves the use of local anesthesia. The eggs present in the follicles of the ovaries are retrieved carefully. Following successful ovulation, the next step is a follicular aspiration. During this, the specialist guides a suction needle through the vagina of the patient to reach into an egg-containing follicle in the ovary. A USG visual guides the doctor to retrieve the eggs and fluids from inside the follicles.
STAGE 3Recovery of sperms
On the very day of egg retrieval, semen samples are collected. The sperms are extracted from the collected semen samples. Once the eggs are successfully retrieved, the male partner now has to submit their semen sample to proceed with the fertilization procedure. The infertility doctor, after examining the health and mobility of the sperm, fertilizes it with the retrieved egg to produce embryos.
STAGE 4Process of fertilization
In an environment that is similar to a women’s womb, the eggs and sperms retrieved are fused. They fertilize to form an embryo. Following the successful fertilization, the fertility specialist then monitors the rightful division and multiplication of the cells in the embryo before the final implantation procedure in the uterus of the female patient. The doctor might also conduct lab tests on the embryo at this point to check for any kinds of genetic anomalies.
STAGE 5Embryo development and transfer
The embryo is allowed to develop to a 6-8 celled stage. Ideally, by day 5 of fertilization, the embryo would have developed and matured. The Embryo is carefully implanted with the help of a catheter into the uterus of the mother. The last step in the process is the implantation of the fertilized and well-grown embryo into the uterus of the patient. We use a catheter and insert it through the vagina and then implants the mature embryo into the uterus. This can happen 3-4 days after the successful fertilization.
What Can You Expect After the Procedure?
Following the successful implantation of the embryo into the uterus, the patient is given the freedom to get back to their normal daily activities. However, some patients experience enlarged ovaries and discomfort for a day or two after the embryo transfer. As for the complications right after the procedure, you might experience:
- Fluid or light blood discharge due to swabbing of the cervix
- Tenderness in the breasts
- Cramps and bloating
- Constipation (in rare cases)
In case the post-operative symptoms get worse, we provide our patients with immediate medical assistance to tend to any kinds of complications they are experiencing.
As for the success rates or results of the procedure after the first round of IVF treatment, the specialist waits and then conducts a few blood tests two weeks after the successful embryo transfer. If your blood tests are positive, the specialised doctors will then recommend you to an OBGYN. If not, some patients consider undergoing further cycles of treatments a few months down the line.
What Our Clients Say About Our IVF procedure
Even after so many trials we aren't able to have a child. But, Dr. Seema Bajaj helped us out and we had our first baby girl. The happiness you feel after you become a parent is priceless and I am glad that the doctor helped us feel that. Thank you so much Dr. Seema Bajaj. East or west dr. Seema iz best.
Excellent fertility center with expert gynecs. I had a very satisfied and good experience. Would highly recommend.
One of the finest IVF Centre in India. Dr. Seema Bajaj and Dr. Ashima Asnani are very professional and extremely knowledgable. Had a successful result after many tries elsewhere.
Me and my husband came from Niger for IVF treatment .At omya Dr Seema Bajaj is very nice doctor ,caring ,good treatment .we were very happy to meet her.i recommend omya fertility to all couples who want to become parents.Thanks to the whole team for their support
Conceive after 6 year Few months before I had came here for IVF treatment.and got positive results.I am very happy nd I have no words.. Thank u seema mam and Ashima Mam.You both are no less than god to me.It was possible because of you. Thank u so much Seema Mam nd Ashima Mam nd omya fertility staff.
What is the cost of IVF treatment in Delhi?
The estimated cost of a single IVF cycle is generally between Rs. 90,000 to 1,75,000 though it may vary. The total IVF cost in Delhi depends upon many factors such as the age of the couple, time since marriage or union, the number of IVF cycles, hormone stimulating injections, and other fertility drugs supporting the IVF treatment, any requirement for added procedures like ICSI Treatment, Laser Hatching, IUI Treatment etc. The total IVF cost in Delhi also depends upon the infrastructure and facilities provided by the individual center, qualifications, and expertise of the best IVF doctor in Delhi, etc.
It is important for you to have a detailed word with the best IVF doctor in Delhi and the best IVF centre in Delhi to know the approximate IVF cost in Delhi.
The cost is individualised according to the fertility procedure you require. At Omya, we have very transparent IVF packages with no hidden cost to avoid “sudden shocks and surprises at the last moment”. We will always ensure that your IVF treatment from the best IVF doctor in Delhi stays uninterrupted.
Want to explore the best IVF treatment in Delhi NCR? Contact our experienced team of medical professionals now at Omya Fertility, the best IVF clinic in Delhi NCR. Find out how we can assist you just like the thousands of infertile couples who have been treated by our experienced and qualified fertility specialists.
Precautions required before IVF
- Calm yourself and keep yourself away from stress : IVF treatment can get you anxious, nervous, and stressed. Destressing by mediation, maintaining an active routine, exercising, following your activity of interest or hobbies. Staying calm and preparing yourself for the process physically and psychologically is essential.
- Have a healthy diet : Have fertility-enhancing foods, fresh green leafy vegetables, and fruits. Avoid junk foods, smoking, and alcohol. Consult your doctor for diet schedules and supplements to be taken before and after IVF.
- Take your prescribed medications : Your body and the reproductive system needs to be ready for the IVF procedure. For this, your doctor would have prescribed medications. Do not miss your medications and take them on time.
- Moderate exercising is good : It is essential to keep yourself fit with regular, light exercises. Regular yoga, walking, or cycling is required to prep up the body for the procedure.
Precautions required after IVF
After an embryo transfer, you will need to take care of certain aspects to enhance your chances of a positive IVF outcome. Fertility specialists at OMYA, the best IVF centre in Delhi, will guide you through the necessary precautions to be taken care of after an IVF procedure.
- Do not indulge in sexual activities : Avoid sexual activities for two weeks post embryo transfer.
- Avoid strenuous activities : Do not indulge in physical activities, including running, jogging, swimming, bending, jumping, or weight lifting, a few days after embryo transfer and even during your pregnancy term. However, you can continue with light exercises, slow walking, devoid of excess strain and pressure.
- Lifestyle changes : Necessary lifestyle changes for a successful IVF includes a strict no to smoking, alcohol, and illegal drugs.
- Have a positive approach : Anxiousness, anxiety is common, especially after an embryo transfer. Always keep a positive attitude, have a good mood, do things that interest you or make you happy. And yes! Do not get involved in negative conversations and believe in any rumours about fertility or pregnancy.
Things you need to consider before an IVF
Every stage of IVF needs utmost caution and precision. Considerations before the embryo transfer includes:
- Carefully managed and monitored hormonal supplementation, medications, and injections support you through the IVF treatment.
- The patient should get a thorough check-up before considering this infertility treatment to ensure if they are physically fit or ideal for the treatment or not.
- Considering blastocyst culture allows more time to monitor the embryo’s quality and allows the embryologists to choose more viable embryos for transfer.
- Genetic screening of the embryo via preimplantation genetic screening (PGS) checks the embryos for chromosomal abnormalities and other genetic mutations that can cause implantation failure.
- Assisted hatching if required can be opted to change the embryo lining for optimal implantation.
- Embryo freezing can be chosen to freeze the embryos for later use.
- You will need to set aside a good medical plan with good investments since IVF treatments aren’t cheap.
- Researching the best IVF clinic in Delhi is crucial to ensure higher success rates. You need to check the clinic’s past history and their success rate with the other patients they have treated.
- It is a time-intensive procedure and requires the patient to have a realistic outlook instead of being impatient from the get-go.
- You will experience side effects or complications after the procedure but ensure that you talk to your doctor about it in detail.
- IVF treatments have a success rate of 30-35% in the first round, so there are chances of the procedure failing, however that doesn’t mean you need to lose hope altogether.
While you will be guided about IVF procedure by the best IVF doctor in Delhi according to your condition and requirement, know every minute detail and clear all your doubts about the procedure.
Risks involved in IVF
Consulting the best IVF centre in Delhi is crucial, especially if you want to minimize the risks and complications that come with this assistive reproductive technology. Some of the most notable complications are:
- In very rare cases, retrieval of eggs carries risks of bleeding or infection.
- IVF can sometimes cause multiple pregnancies, especially twins or triplets, which can, in turn, increase the risk of premature delivery and low birth weight.
- Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome can occur during ovarian stimulation procedures where ovaries become painful and inflamed.
- IVF does carry equal risks of miscarriage as in normal pregnancy. In fact, IVF has Heightened risks of miscarriage.
- A study shows that the chances of ectopic pregnancy with IVF are around 2-5%. Ectopic pregnancy is when the embryo gets implanted outside the uterus.
Most importantly, always have a positive mind set and “Do not lose hope” which is the mantra for a successful IVF.
After 15 days of optimal implantation, pregnancy tests by the best IVF clinic in Delhi shall confirm the development of a new IVF baby.
At OMYA, our team of experienced IVF specialists work meticulously and diligently to serve you the best. Our latest technologies and extensive labs provide you an ideal atmosphere of the best IVF centre in Delhi. To know more about IVF and avail of the treatment benefits at OMYA, visit our clinic and consult with our expert team.
How Omya IVF Centre is Helpful
Our teams of experienced and resourceful medical professionals are some of the most trusted and respected names in the world of IVF treatment. Our world-class fertility specialists, embryologists, lab technicians, nurses, and other medical professionals have access to the latest, best, and state-of-the-art infrastructure and equipment. They have rich expertise in conducting diagnostic tests and performing innovative and productive fertility treatments to help couples achieve parenthood and have a healthy and happy baby of their own in their arms.
At Omya Fertility, we do understand that the disappointments and delays you have faced till now may have taken a toll on you, physically and emotionally. As the best IVF centre in Delhi NCR, we offer compassionate and empathetic care at every stage of your parenthood journey so that you and your partner are in the best frame of mind and body to deliver a healthy baby.
The fertility treatment processes at Omya Fertility conform to the highest national and international standards and each one at Omya Fertility is committed to deliver the best parenthood experience to every single patient and couple.
Our teams also guide you with the best nutrition tips and precautions so that you don’t face any complications during the critical early stages of fetal development and throughout the parenthood journey. Our careful, thoughtful, planned, and executed mind and body wellness programs improve your chances of a successful and hassle-free pregnancy.
Why BOOK AN APPOINTMENT with us?
Our team of best IVF doctor emphasises that transparency and sincerity are the basic principles of our work. At Omya Fertility, we understand that infertility treatment can be extremely difficult and challenging for couples and their loved ones. This is the biggest reason why our team of experienced, innovative, and qualified fertility specialists and other medical professionals focus on guiding and counseling couples who want to realize their long-cherished aspirations to become proud parents of a healthy baby.
We keep you informed throughout the fertility treatment stages so you are fully aware of what to expect and stay optimistic and happy throughout your journey with us. At Omya Fertility, we do this by achieving the best success rates so that your journey to parenthood is hassle-free, smooth, quick, and delightful.
The ethical guidelines followed at Omya Fertility ensure that you get the best value for your hard-earned money and avail of affordable IVF treatment from the best infertility doctor in Delhi. At Omya Fertility, we do understand that you may have concerns about multiple births with IVF treatment as it can pose danger to both the mother and the unborn child. We have a strict code of conduct in place to deter multiple births so both the mother and the unborn child are safe and healthy by ensuring the number of embryos to be transferred.
Omya Fertility has always emphasised heavily on creating and maintaining the highest standards of ethical medical and scientific principles. We do this every day to emerge as one of the industry leaders and minimize the odds of multiple pregnancies. At Omya Fertility, our teams believe that the best chance for a hassle-free and smooth pregnancy occurs when the infertility treatments result in healthy single or twin babies.
The IVF laboratory at Omya Fertility is well-equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure such as BioClad hygienic wall cladding, modular operating theatres, superior laminar airflow systems, sterilised environment, zero contamination, and advanced medical gas systems and lighting gears. All facilities, equipment, and devices at Omya Fertility are advanced, safe, and fully functional. The Modular IVF laboratory and operating theatre at Omya Fertility along with cutting-edge technology help us perform all infertility treatments under a single roof.
Omya is one of the best IVF centre in Delhi. As the best IVF centre in Delhi we offer compassionate and empathetic care at every stage of your parenthood journey so that you and your partner are in the best frame of mind and body to deliver a healthy baby.
Most health insurance plans and policies don’t cover the cost of Assisted reproductive technology (ART) procedures such as IVF treatments. However, a few eminent insurance companies have now started to include IVF treatment to their clients. Furthermore, some of the insurance companies are offering cashless facilities to their clients for covering the maternity expenses of the first two children.
In other words, you may access health insurance plans and policies from these insurance providers to cover for diagnosis, hormone assessment, anesthesia, operation theatre expenses, etc. However, fertility drugs and medicines are usually not covered by health insurance companies.
The estimated cost of a single IVF cycle is generally between Rs. 90,000 to 1,75,000 though it may vary. This cost only includes the fertilisation process that is induced with the gametes of the couples. It doesn’t include any advanced or additional fertility treatments such as FET, PGS, ICSI, Laser Hatching, Embryo Glue and others.
The estimated success rate of IVF treatment is approximately 60 – 65 percent for women under the age of 35 years, 45-55 percent for women in the age group of 36-40 years, and 30-40 percent for women in the age group of 41-45 years or more.
As pioneers of IVF fertility in India, Omya Fertility has impeccable reputation and expertise spanning more than a decade. Below is a glance at our success rates for 4,500 frozen embryo transfers (FET).
Till date, millions of healthy and happy babies have been born through IVF procedures across the globe. According to research and evidence, the risk of IVF babies with birth defects is the same as with normal deliveries.
India is becoming a popular destination for infertility treatments, including IVF. Omya Fertility Centre in Delhi, India, is one of the most prominent and best IVF centres in Delhi. Omya has high regard for quality treatments and patient care.
The centre has a well-established infrastructure, state-of-the-art facilities, highly qualified specialists, and skilled staff that work dedicatedly, contributing to a comprehensive treatment.
If you are in Delhi and looking for a fertility CLinic with the highest success rate, you must connect with the fertility specialists at Omya Fertility Centre.
They have high success rates for IUI, IVF, and ICSI treatments. Their experienced specialists can diligently handle complicated fertility cases and give the best fertility outcomes.
Delhi, the capital of India, is a national centre for various hospitals and fertility clinics. Many clinics assure you high IVF success. Omya Fertility Centre in Delhi has success rates of more than 80%.
The clinic, headed by Dr. Seema Bajaj, passionately works to help couples battling infertility. Omya, the best IVF centre in Delhi, gives personalised care, ensuring you the best holistic fertility treatment in Delhi.
There are many factors that determine whether or not a patient is suitable for IVF treatment. The ideal candidates are those suffering from or diagnosed with:
- Low sperm count
- Low sperm motility
- Ovulation disorders
- Problems with the fallopian tubes or uterus
- Sperm unable to survive or penetrate in the cervical mucus
- Unexplained or other reproductive issues
- Multiple failed cycles of IUI
The process of in vitro fertilisation stimulation can last for 9 to 10 days. After the egg pickup the embryo(s) will be implanted between 2-5 days or the embryos may be frozen to be transferred next cycle . However, not every patient gets successful on their very first IVF attempt and it’s common for patients to go through multiple IVF cycles before they finally experience pregnancy.
The fertility specialist may recommend you to follow some guidelines to enhance your chances before and during the IVF process and into your pregnancy.
- Smoking : The fertility specialist will ask both partners to abstain from smoking or chewing tobacco for at least three months before they start an IVF cycle and before the induction of ovulation occurs. This is because the harmful effects of tobacco are known to be toxic and harmful for the fertility of a man and a woman’s eggs.
- Alcohol : Both partners in a relationship should abstain from alcohol at the outset of IVF treatment and until the pregnancy test, and till the birth of the child if pregnant.
- Medications : It is important for both the male and the female partner to fully disclose the use of any prescription or over-the-counter medications. This is simply because some medications may interfere with embryo transference, the prescribed fertility medication, etc. and some medications may not be safe to take before surgery.
- Supplements : Herbal, bodybuilding, and other supplements are completely prohibited during the IVF process.
- Vigorous exercise : Intense physical activities such as weightlifting, running, or aerobics are prohibited during the stage of ovarian stimulation and until the pregnancy test, and until the birth of the child if pregnant.
The Cost of IVF in Delhi depends on various factors, including the individual’s infertility condition, age, ovarian reserve, quality gametes, medication cost, and more.
Though the price of IVF treatment in Delhi varies from clinic to clinic and individually, the approximate basic IVF cost, excluding the fertility medications, injections, and consultation fees, is Rs. 40,000 onwards.
If you are in Delhi, India, and looking for the best IVF doctor in Delhi, you must consult Dr. Seema Bajaj. Dr. Seema Bajaj understands every patient’s concern and conducts a detailed examination to devise the best treatment plant that gives optimum results.
Dr. Seema Bajaj, the founder of Omya fertility Centre, passionately works toward improving women’s health and fertility status. She is extremely dedicated while training herself in various fertility treatments and IVF to give personalised treatment for your fertility concern. She is the best IVF doctor in Delhi.